In year 3 we have shared a number of stories throughout the year. Which did you like best and why?

16 Comments »

1. Riley Said,

June 21, 2017@ 10:10 am      Reply

I like the iron man because it is very long book and has lots of describing words

2. Madison Said,

June 21, 2017@ 10:13 am      Reply

My favourite book was the kapok tree because it has got loads of animals in it.
    My favourite part was when all the animals came to the man and said something.
    My favourite character was the tiger .

Users who have LIKED this comment:

3. Zach Said,

June 21, 2017@ 10:19 am      Reply

Iron man
    My favourite character in the iron man is the iron man because he helps the universe from disaster.We painted Iron man pictures.My favourite part of the iron man is when the iron man saves the earth because it made me feel magical.We also wrote a iron man food menu we done starter main and desert.

Users who have LIKED this comment:

4. Charlie M Said,

June 21, 2017@ 10:20 am      Reply

My favourite book is the iron man because we made menus fo the iron mans tea and drinks and pudding my favourite part is when he fell of the cliff but my favourite character was Hugo

5. Eva Said,

June 21, 2017@ 10:20 am      Reply

My favourite book is the great kapok tree because it’s all about nature and animals and my favourite character is the tree frog because it says about where there gonna live .
    My favourite part was when they all gathered around the man.

6. Leah Said,

June 21, 2017@ 10:23 am      Reply

My favourite topic was the Iron man bacesue it exeted we got to make a posing and it was and good

Users who have LIKED this comment:

7. Lauren Said,

June 21, 2017@ 10:24 am      Reply

Year 3 how many thinks have you done so far .I gess that you have done a lot so far .You have worked so hard take a braek . I see that you have done the Iron man . I gess you have lots of art if you did some art I love art sooooo much.

8. Charlie M Said,

June 21, 2017@ 10:26 am      Reply

My favourite book is the iron man because we made are own menu and my favourite part was where he had a contest whith a enmy what was bad.

9. Zach Said,

June 21, 2017@ 10:28 am      Reply

10. Zach Said,

June 21, 2017@ 10:29 am      Reply

My favourite character in the iron man is the iron man because he has saved the world. My favourite part of the iron man is when Hogarth found the iron man because they became friends. By Ben

11. Abi Said,

June 21, 2017@ 10:30 am      Reply

We done a circus dance and we also read the book and we went in the hall also we had some pop Corn and we saw some colourful light’s around the class then we hat to write about what we could smell and tast and hear and also

12. Kaiden Said,

June 21, 2017@ 10:31 am      Reply

My favourite book Leon and the place between because when Leon disappeared it just puts a mood in your mind like a scary thought like will he come back or he might never appear.My favourite character was Leon because he is the best and the main character.The book was that good that now in year 3 we even wrote poems that some of us enjoyed telling them in the class 3 assembly.

13. Loui Said,

June 21, 2017@ 10:33 am      Reply

My favorite book was the great kapok tree because it lots and lots of animals and I love animals my favorite carrecter was the jaguar

14. Ava Said,

June 21, 2017@ 10:39 am      Reply

well my favouret book was the iron man because it shose that just because you might have a disabilty dosnt mean you are different, we allso did some fun activeteys like pretending we were charickters from the story but my faverout is hogarth and the iron man

15. Loui Said,

June 21, 2017@ 10:41 am      Reply

My favorite book was the iron man because we done menus and watched a film that was similarly wich was called the iron giant my favorite part of the book is where the boy and the iron man become friends because its very happy and not very very sad also my favorite character is the iron man because he is very brave.

RSS feed for comments on this post · TrackBack URI